Wednesday 25 September 2024

Château Briot red 2019

A friend of ours gave me this wine. It is prize winning Bordeaux red from the Entre-Deux-Mers region. It represents exceptional value for money . Unfortunately, my sense of taste has not comeback fully, and perhaps it never will. On a recent trip to France I noticed that I could taste Champagne and other white wines much better, and was just about able to assure myself that the sparkling wine was not Prosecco , not that my family in France, who are all from the Champagne area, would dish up anything else. That was as far as my taste buds would allow.

My wife tasted the Château Briot and agreed that it was a typical example of Bordeaux red and  a superior one. Perhaps she should start writing this blog, in her own name, to save me from continuing embarrassment. 

https://www.vinatis.co.uk/65547-chateau-briot-2019?r=bing_uk&ids=shopping&msclkid=6a7e530581481d15de6635f6695577da

No comments:

Post a Comment